the 14th PKBGT INVITATIONAL @ Bermuda Run CC
- Girls 12-19
Entry fee includes up to 4 rounds of golf, lunch each tournament round and player gifts.
INVITATIONAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
There are multiple ways to earn your entry into the PKBGT Invitational. Scroll below to see the options and which players are eligible:
- PAST PKBGT INVITATIONAL CHAMPIONS - Past champions of the PKBGT Invitational
- 2021 PKBGT INVITATIONAL TOP 10 - Top 10 finishers in the 2021 PKBGT Invitational
- PKBGT CHAMPIONSHIPS WINNERS - Overall Champions in a 2022 PKBGT Championship Event
- TOP ORDER OF MERIT FINISHERS - Top finishers in a final PKBGT Order of Merit Standings for 2022: Top 30 on the final 2022 Bell National Order of Merit list, Top 2 on the final 2022 Prep Preview Order of Merit list, Top 2 on the final 2022 Futures National Order of Merit list
- STATE GOLF ASSOCIATION JUNIOR CHAMPION - Winning your 2022 State's Golf Association Jr Championship
- PERFORMANCE INDEX TOP 50 - Top 30 on the PKBGT Performance Index as of Aug. 2, 2022 and the Top 50 on the PKBGT Performance Index as of Sept. 6, 2022.
- INVITATIONAL QUALIFIERS - Qualify at one of our Fall 2022 Invitational Qualifiers
- SELECT AT-LARGE EXEMPTIONS - Selected from the Invitational Application List (APPLY HERE)
PRACTICE ROUNDS: Practice rounds will be available in advance of the tournament, including an official practice round on the West Course on Friday, November 11th. Requests for practice rounds on this day will be done directly with the PKBGT.
Practice rounds in advance of November 11th for the East or West courses may be booked directly with the Bermuda Run Country Club Pro Shop by calling 336-998-8155/
SPECTATOR CARTS: The course offers spectator carts at $21 on a first come, first serve basis. Spectator carts must stay on the carts paths at all time.
MEALS PROVIDED: As part of the event, a boxed lunch will be provided for the players at the turn of all tournament rounds. In addition, a Welcome Dinner will be held Friday night at the Bermuda Run Country Club Clubhouse. Two tickets to welcome dinner included in entry fee.
We are excited to announce Digital Scorekeeping & Live Scoring by having players download the "ShotStat Live" scoring app to their phone. All you need to do is download it and authorize it! When using the Live Scoring App during your round, you will be scoring your marker as well as keeping your own score providing a true electronic scorecard.
At the bottom of this email you will find a link to the App Instructions PDF that details how to download the app and authorize it, as well as some screen shots for scoring and some of the other features, but the quick instructions are below.
1) Search and download the “ShotStat Live” app in the App Store of your iPhone or in the Google Play Store of your Android phone.
2) Authorize the app by either entering in your cell phone number or e-mail address to receive a 1-time PIN (we recommend using your cell phone number). NOTE - the only cell phone number or email that will work will be the one on your player account in our system - so that may be the player’s number/email, or it may be the parents (depending on how it was set up). If the number or e-mail is not in our system, the app will notify you.
3) Once you download and authorize the app, tap the “Schedule” tab on the bottom navigation bar to view your upcoming events that are utilizing live scoring. If parings are set, the tournament will be highlighted in green allowing you to tap into the tournament.
If you have questions, please let us know! It is important that all players download this app before Round 1 begins so we can have complete hole-by-hole live scoring!
BELL: All players will be ranked on the PKBGT Performance Index rankings. Results in Bell Series are weighted according to course rating and field strength.
BELL NATIONAL: This event is a 2.5x multiplier for the PKBGT Bell National Order of Merit standings
BELL: Champion will earn Class A status and the Top 5 finishers will earn Class C status and an invitation to the PKBGT National Tournament of Champions
BELL: The Top 10 finishers will earn invitations to the 2022 PKBGT Invitational
BELL: All players will be ranked on the World Amateur Golf Rankings.
BELL: All Players that finish the maximum amount of holes played will be ranked on the Golfweek Performance Index (Minimum field size: 12)
BELL: All multi-day events will be ranked (Minimum field size: 5)
BELL: Champion will receive 12 PBE Performance Stars. Runner-up & 3rd place finisher each will receive 8 PBE Performance Stars. 4th & 5th place finishers will receive 4 PBE Performance Stars, and the remaining Top 10 players will receive 1 PBE Performance Star.
BELL: This is a CGA 7 multiplier
** CGA multiplier applies to both the Tarheel Youth Golf Association & South Carolina Junior Golf Association State Rankings
Last day to register online for pre-qualified players for the Invitational to guarantee your spot.
This is the last day to submit At-Large applications for the Invitational. Submit your name for consideration by registering here.
We will announce the initial selections from the at-large pool at this time. Total number of At-Large exemptions TBD. Additional at-large players may be added at later times based on field availability. There are no guarantees of the availability of at-large selections.
Last day to register online for invited players for the Invitational to guarantee your spot.
Players must withdraw no later than the official closing date to receive a refund. All withdrawals and transfers are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
Round 1 tee times will be emailed to all participants and their families.
Please note, participants withdrawing after tee times have been released will not receive a credit. Only in extreme circumstances will a credit be granted, at the discretion of the Tour Director.
The Friday practice round is included in your entry fee. There will be tee times available in the morning and afternoon on the West Course at Bermuda Run only. Additional times will be available on the East Course in the mid-afternoon. Tee times will be available every 10 minutes.
Players must book their Friday tee times directly with the PKBGT through the link emailed to you starting Wednesday, October 26th at 10:00 AM. DO NOT BOOK practice rounds for Friday through the golf course.
** Only call the golf course for practice rounds prior to Friday, November 11th.
All players and families are encouraged to attend the celebration banquet. The event will feature guest panelists.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Girls Golf of America Foundation to help support the growth of "girls' only" tournaments in the US.
Round 1 will begins on the WEST Course, weather permitting.
Round 2 will begin on the EAST Course, weather permitting.
Following round 2, the field size will be reduced to the top-50% and ties based on the number of players who tee off during Round 1.
Final Round tee times begin on the EAST Course, weather permitting.
Awards for the top-six finishers will occur after play concludes.
Item added to cart